Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About Publicis Hawkeye
Publicis Hawkeye, a one of a kind human experience agency, is the largest pure-play CRM agency in North America with media service offerings inclusive of Brand, B2B, Performance, Shopper, and eCommerce.
For more information, visit us at https://hawkeyeagency.com//
Who we are looking for
At Hawkeye we orchestrate experiences across a customer’s journey – leveraging human insight, the world’s best data, emphatic creativity, and world class technology to drive business results and create more meaningful connections between humans and brands.
If you are you someone who wants to work on personalized data, create customized solutions, bring your knowledge of Digital Marketing and Technology to make a difference in the world of brands and experiences then you could be exactly who we’re looking for.
Apply today and be part of a dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate team who want nothing more but to make a lasting impact on the lives of consumers.
What you will do:
- Drive media solutions for key clients in the US market
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders in the US
- Be able to build and deliver reporting based on the campaigns
- Help the team strategize across key clients
- Build relationships with third party vendors in the US
- Help with prospective client RFP’s to address requests pertaining to media
- A graduate degree (at the minimum). MBA preferable
- 5+ years of total experience in digital media
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and great team player
- Have good knowledge of digital media and role of each media channel in a media campaign
- Provide mid-flight, ad hoc and end of campaign reporting for digital campaigns; consider past campaign performance, similar campaign objectives and category benchmarks
- Identify the key-metrics, combine them with observations to translate into strategy/vendor insights, adding value to the overall plan
- Ensure data accuracy, as well as reporting output quality control. Troubleshoot and identify root causes for data inaccuracy- manual v/s system errors
- Identify, select and extract relevant data from various internal and external sources
- Independently work on raw data sets into information fit for analysis
- Proficient with excel and data analysis
- Prior experience of working with US market is a plus
- Work with the Practice Head (India and US) on an ongoing basis