Why are we here?
Eurofins is by your side every day, from the food you eat to the medicines you rely on. We work with the biggest companies in the world, making sure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
As a fast paced growing environment we are looking for natural born leaders that inspire passion in unique individuals and not afraid to take risks in order to achieve goals. Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success. We encourage independent thinkers who challenge the status quo and never accept the market’s or the company’s “usual way of doing things”.
As part of the IT Infrastructure Support Team for Eurofins Food, Feed & Environment Testing Europe, you will join a growing international team to work on strategic IT Infrastructure projects. Your role will be to design & implement new infrastructure or migrate the existing network components. You will collaborate with Project & Implementation Managers as well as other Infrastructure team members on daily basis. It will require networking and network security skills. Open mind and ability to cooperate with multiple individuals in a multicultural environment is essential.
You will get an opportunity to drive Eurofins major IT Infrastructure transition and transformation across Food, Feed & Environment Testing Europe business.
- Design, plan and implement network IT Infrastructure for Transformation / Integration / Segregation throughout Food and Environment testing businesses across Europe. These projects will be aimed to perform installations, configuration and migrations of enterprise-level network IT infrastructure systems from legacy to the new solutions
- Propose and deliver solutions that best meet the business needs in terms of security, cost and bandwidth
- Work close with Server, Cloud, Application team members do deliver the IT Infrastructure as wider project. Act based on the end to end view of the Infrastructure
- Document the solutions delivered and help to transition the service to regional teams in final stage of the project
- Act as L3/L4 point of contact after the Infrastructure Service is transitioned to the target teams
An ideal candidate should have strong 5+ years experience in all of the below:
- Experience in Network infrastructure design and transitions
- Network components maintenance experience (upgrades etc.)
- Firewalls (ideally Checkpoint)
- Data centre network experience
- Cisco based routing and switching (CCNA level)
- Knowledge of protocols: IP, SNMP, SMTP, OSPF, VLAN
- Static routing
- SDWAN (ideally Velocloud)
- Switch stacking
- Experience of complex network migrations
- Cisco wireless experience
- Ability to read, understand and create technical documentation of the delivered solutions
- Collaborative team player
- Very good command of English written and spoken
- Ability to present technical projects on meetings
Below skills will be an advantage:
- CCNP level
- Ideally a proven track of LAN/WAN/SDWAN network infrastructure design and implementation during acquisitions, transitions and delivery on enterprise level
- Experience with protocols like: DNS, DHCP, NTP, HTTP, BGP
- Network monitoring
- Load Balancing
- VPN (ideally Pulse Secure)
- Data centre network experience
- Experience in complex network migrations
- Cloud Networking
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group’s key figures are approx. 4.56 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 50 countries and more than 50,000 staff.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.