TURNER & TOWNSEND
Turner & Townsend is a leading global project management and construction consulting company. With an international network of 110 offices and over 6100 employees, we support private and public builders and investors in the control and implementation of complex construction projects and future-oriented infrastructure projects.
- As part of a project team, you will advise our well-known clients on the successful implementation of exciting new and renovation projects such as office, commercial or industrial buildings from the commercial, high-tech & manufacturing sectors or from the public sector.
- You control projects of different sizes and complexity; This includes, among other things, project organization, project objectives, project control, scheduling, documentation of project progress, as well as the management and promotion of the project team.
- You keep an eye on costs, deadlines and qualities and take on project accounting and process improvement.
- In accordance with the procurement, building contract and fee law (VOB, HOAI) as well as in the cost management (DIN 276) and construction process planning, you work optimal and individual solutions for and with our customers.
- You take on the active leadership role in the exchange with the customer, are the contact person and consultant, you promote good and structured communication with the customer’s internal departments and the external planning teams during the entire project period.
- You have your property-related or technical studies in the field of civil engineering, industrial engineering, architecture, or similar. successfully completed.
- You have 7-10 years of relevant professional experience in project management or project control for complex building construction projects.
- They are characterized by entrepreneurial thinking, a quick grasp and the ability to think analytically and networked.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English and enjoy working in multicultural teams.
- You have a healthy mix of assertiveness and empathy, determination and team orientation and work independently, in detail and carefully.
What we offer you:
Do you appreciate the challenge? Do you like to work in a dynamic team and generate success together? Do you like to take on responsibility? Then you’ve come to the right place! With us you will find your professional perspective within the international working environment. In addition to an exciting job, we offer you international development prospects, further training opportunities and an attractive occupational pension.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contact person:
Mrs. Nadine Eberle
HR manager / recruiting
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.