We’re looking for an ambitious Senior Project Manager to join our growing health business. The successful candidate will have a truly unique and rewarding role, working across a variety of therapy areas on both unbranded and branded campaigns for our global accounts.
In this instance it’s important that the individual has experience working across a wide range of campaign types – film, digital, print – and has experience working with pharmaceutical brands and compliance processes.
Project Managers (PMs) are the lynchpin for getting work done. They are responsible for bringing together teams to set out the commercial details for the project, plan the approach and estimate the effort required.
They then go on to oversee every stage of the creative development, from briefing through to final delivery. Working to lead the team to ensure tasks and timings are clear and the right people are working on the right initiatives at the right time, to ensure that the project deliverables and business deadlines are met.
As a PM you need to work closely with the Account Management team supporting them in the commercial definition of all workstreams and owning the delivery management of those approved projects. You need to be collaborative, enthusiastic and passionate about working as a team and delivering great work.
The Role – Responsibilities and Capabilities
- Develop, implement and manage project plans to ensure the delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Working closely with the Account teams and communicating with clients and teams on an ongoing basis to ensure project requirements are met and understood
- Prepare and update project management documentation including but not limited to project plans, change requests, and resource updates
- Assemble, assess, analyse, edit and write all information required to produce a thorough and accurate delivery plan and statement of work
- Participate in internal programs including post project reviews, internal process initiatives and ongoing improvement practices
- Act as company advocate and embody the BBH values: people, passion, creativity, fun and excellence
- A minimum of 4-5 years project management experience managing multi-phased, complex, cross channel campaigns and digital projects
- A track record delivering complex projects on time and on budget while maintaining effective client and team relationships
- Highly developed relationship management skills
- In-depth knowledge of project management tools, best practices and processes
- Understanding of Internet technologies
- Highly developed communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- An undergraduate degree and/or equivalent experience and the successful completion of project management courses
- Planning and organising – able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Prioritises and plans activities taking into account all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines, staffing and resources
- Communication – able to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information
- Managing relationships and team working – able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people. Works cooperatively with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively
- Resilience – manages personal effectiveness by managing emotions in the face of pressure, set backs or when dealing with provocative situations. Demonstrates an approach to work that is characterised by commitment, motivation and energy
- Flexibility – adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups. Able to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue, to adapt an approach as the requirements of a situation change, and to change or easily accept changes in one’s own organisation or job requirements
- Analytical thinking – able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically
- Collaborating across boundaries – challenges systems, processes and people that block collaboration, connects people, ideas, processes and issues, sets an example by sharing resources, knowledge ideas and skills across the organisation, builds helpful, productive relationships across the organisation
- Using external thinking – builds bridges with useful organisations and innovative thinkers, keeps up to date with developments in their field, responds to the demands of our commercial environment, relishes feedback and responds honestly to what our audiences and customers have to say, whether likes it or not
Based in the heart of Soho, BBH London is a vibrant hub of creativity, where the Black Sheep was first born.Today we are home to just under 300 BBHers across different specialisms.
There is no “one size fits all” at BBH. We believe in the power of difference to make a difference. If you surprise people, then they’ll sit up. If you speak a different language to everyone else, then they’ll listen. If you craft your message with love and originality, then that message will land harder. If you give people something useful that makes their lives a little bit better, then they’ll thank you. Everything we do is born out of the pursuit of difference. We fill our building with people who are different. We like to work with people who are different.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture, and the people who work here.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.