About Publicis Emil
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency and marketing transformation partner for Daimler (Mercedes-Benz, smart) in the regional hubs and in 39 local markets. Our engagement with Daimler is to transform their marketing business to a modern, data driven, digitally relevant and “always on” company.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Publicis Groupe and from around the world: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as local dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviours that convinced Daimler that we should be their transformation partner.
Now in our second year, we seek to further strengthen our teams, skillsets, abilities and offering as we continue to pioneer the agency model of the future. We are therefore looking for a Senior Project/Programme Manager that is as passionate about managing people and content as they are strong on process and financials. The environment is fast paced, so we are looking for someone who is a great communicator, able to manage people, deal with a wide range of topics and empower the team to deliver success.
As Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager you will be responsible for shaping an emerging business unit in unique role in a new kind of global agency.
Offering the unbridled energy and broadening opportunities of a start-up, together with the support of the Publicis Groupe, this is an opportunity to make your mark on one of the world’s most prestigious brands as we accelerate their digital transformation.
Working alongside senior client services and a diverse team of marketing specialists, strategists and creatives, you will be part of a global team responsible for driving the continued transformation, integration and uptake of Mercedes-Benz Global Ways of Working, network steering, as well as digital and data components of a modern marketing and commerce offering.
In the first instance we need to scope new business opportunities and build the team. Experience at managing, negotiating and working with a diverse level of seniority and subject matter expertise is essential
Previous experience of working in a creative or digital agency on a global client with multiple agency partners is ideal. Additional experience of transformation in marketing communications and consultancy would be an advantage. An understanding of the automotive industry would also be helpful and working in any environment operating a Global, Regional to Local ecosystem would also be useful.
The Global clients are based in Stuttgart, whilst the team is split across Berlin, London and in various centres around the world. This role will be based in Berlin, though as we are working from home during the Covid pandemic being able to work independently is essential.
- 5-8+ years proven experience in project management with a broad understanding of brand, digital, social and data-driven marketing projects
- Further understanding of areas such as: web analytics, personalization, search, customer journey analysis, A/B-testing, programmatic, rich media desirable
- Experience working in Global/Local operating models with ability to manage diverse stakeholder groups desirable
- Excellent planning and organisational skills; ability to plan for all eventualities; identify risks and provide solutions to issues
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritise, to multi task and to manage the process from start to finish
- A strong communicator, negotiator and influencer whose opinion will be heard and who is forceful enough to keep the team working to defined roadmaps
- A rapid learner with the ability to simplify complexity
- Proven ability to scope and shape accurate estimates and proposals under pressure
- Accurate and insightful project reporting to help steer and course align teams
- Strong team leader with ability to empower members to deliver success
- Willing to be hands-on with detail to get tasks done but able to think about the bigger picture
- Solid writing and speaking skills in English, German is a plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.