Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten.
We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others.
We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Source candidates from multiple channels and make recommendation for new channels
- Manage candidate source to ensure a continuous stream of candidates
- Shortlist candidates and select the best from our pool of applicants
- Identify great talents for potential needs in the company
- Interview candidate for culture-fit selection process
- Keep track and prepare reports of open positions, hiring funnel, turnover rate, and headcount requisition from hiring managers
- Be the HR business partner to hiring managers by providing the market landscape and industry standards
- Participate in a variety of HR projects
- Have excellent interviewing skills to identify candidates’ talents, motivation, and cultural fit
- Previous experience in headhunting or outsourcing company preferred
- Able to work with a large number of job applications and interviews on a daily basis
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid changes
- Proactive, ambitious, and persistent
- HR knowledge on banking, insurance, and/or other fintech industry preferred
- At least 3 years experience in HR or Recruitment
Our work environment is dynamic and fast paced. Our vision is to be the #1 financial marketplace in Indonesia, so there is no stopping in innovation and pursuit of excellence.
If you’re looking for real challenges to stretch yourself and your career, this is the place to be. Comfort is not in our dictionary, but Growth is, both for your personal development and the company’s.