Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics.
The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, and is developing programs for recurrence and early detection, called Project LUNAR.
Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
The Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist is responsible for the support of a variety of regulatory affairs activities and projects with oversight from senior regulatory staff.
This includes tasks and deliverables such as US and international product submissions, registration life cycle maintenance, registration file organization and related activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for generating and delivering documentation for life cycle management and/or registration of products domestically and internationally
- Coordinates assessment of product changes to capture any impact to existing or in-process product registrations and letters to file
- Coordinates and documents regulatory risk determinations for clinical studies
- Assists in submission activities for a variety of device regulatory approvals including the pre-submissions, premarket approvals (PMAs), CE mark, IDE submission, Annual Reports, Export certificates, etc.
- Recognizes potential problems, including situations that include ambiguity, by actively reviewing and analyzing internal and external factors
- Work with senior regulatory staff to identify risk areas and develop alternative courses of action including anticipation of regulators responses through scenario planning and development of contingency plan
- Assists in implementing department procedures and maintaining regulatory requirement matrices
- Bachelor’s degree in life-sciences, engineering, public health, or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in a regulatory affairs role in the medical device or diagnostic industry
- General knowledge of regulatory issues and challenges associated with medical device development
- RAC Certification preferred
- Knowledgeable in the aspects of regulatory strategy creation, design control, and cGMP / Quality Systems
- Experience providing RA feedback to cross-functional project teams providing active and successful regulatory guidance and RA strategies
- Understanding of molecular technologies and the impact on outcomes and diagnostic results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a “focused urgency” as required by specific events
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong organizational skills, excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to proactively communicate consistently, clearly, and honestly. Ability to effectively communicate technical information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong project management abilities
- Detail focused with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on, action-oriented, and able to implement effectively through his/her team.
- Continuous improvement minded; familiar with balancing the need for Quality and the need for efficiency
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies up to 20 lbs and use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, and biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health, Inc. and how it is used, please review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Please visit our career page at: http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.