Welcome to TSA Group
TSA is an Australian-owned business specialising in helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country’s largest brands from across eight call centres in Australia and internationally.
About the role
We are looking for our next Sales Superstar!
A fantastic permanent part-time opportunity is now available to join us in a senior role as Media Sales Consultant and work with one of Australia’s largest locally owned media company representing 3 well known and respected publications.
This is the perfect opportunity for a true thought leader who would love the opportunity to be the face of the company in front of our clients and partners!
This is a role for a passionate and experienced Media Sales Consultant who is excited and driven by emerging trends and technologies. In this role you will be required to grow and retain customers by presenting new solutions and services and working closely with the management. Strategic planning is a key part of this role since it is the Media Sales Consultant’s responsibility to develop and maintain a pipeline of new businesses.
· Identifying opportunities and generating leads, resulting in new business.
· Build and maintain effective relationships with clients
· Working to achieve sales revenue targets.
· Having a deep understanding of the media industry
· Account management and providing excellence in customer service & professionally handling client interactions.
· Developing client and industry relationships.
· Ensure correct information is passed on so that ads are booked and placed correctly
· Maintain CRM database against your group of accounts
· Attend training and coaching sessions and put action plans in to practice
· Monitor and analyse market-share against your clients in a competitive environment
· Update sales manager via reporting of sales appointments and activity and follow up with information in sales meetings
Skills and Experience:
· Experience within media//advertising, account management experience is highly desired.
· High energy levels including demonstrated levels of resilience and persistence in the face of rejection
· A strong ability to build and maintain relationships.
· Demonstrated ability to work as part of and contribute positively and proactively to the team environment
· High level of sales and customer service experience.
· An ability to work autonomously with high levels of self-motivation
· Confidence, energy, and passion
· The drive to over-achieve and develop as a person
· Excellent communication and time management skills
We promote from within, which means that as a senior consultant, you can work your way up and across the business.
At TSA, the health, safety, and well-being of our team is our number one priority! In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have introduced a number of robust practices to keep our team safe, such as; physical distancing measures, control measures for our visitors, temperature testing, isolation requirements where applicable and so much more. We take our responsibility to protect the health and well-being of our team and our community very seriously.
· Competitive remuneration and benefits.
· Attractive commission.
· Career development and progression opportunities.
· A friendly and flexible work environment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.