Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers. As the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment, we pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want, while celebrating our ability to give the shared experiences to audiences, the ones which connect us together.
Living at the intersection of Australia’s best content, conversation and culture, Nine is where Australia connects.
Our business operates in the following four divisions: Australian Community Media, Printing and Stuff; Publishing (including, Metro Mastheads, Nine Digital and Events), Stan, and Television.
Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and Australian Financial Review, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, and CarAdvice, subscription video platform Stan and majority investments in Domain and Macquarie Media.
As a Senior Sales Executive you are responsible for delivering market leading solutions whilst ensuring superior service and results for your designated agency and client group.
You will be a leader on the sales floor and have strong internal relationships, while constantly developing and maintaining strong relationships with key agencies and clients alike.
You will work within a fast-paced, high-performing and energetic sales team who push boundaries and lead the Digital media industry.
- Revenue: Effectively managing a pipeline of briefs and proactive ideas to competently meet and exceed revenue targets, whilst accurately forecasting revenue to the business
- Product Knowledge: Thorough understanding of all Nine Digital’s products and USPs. Ability to effectively communicate product value in order to educate clients and deliver on product sales.
- Clear understanding of all of Nine’s wider products spanning Broadcast, Publishing and Radio.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of online video and display, native content, performance media and programmatic buying
- Internal Relationships: Strong relationships with key stakeholders internally. Ability to navigate and work with several departments and stakeholders to deliver leading solutions for your partners
- External Relationships: Build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders of all levels within agencies. Ability to represent the Nine brand in market
- Market Knowledge: Have a current and thorough understanding of the media industry, its buying models, trends, the competitive landscape, the changing digital landscape and what this means for Nine
- Responses: Creating market leading responses and solutions for clients. Deliver solutions to your clients that are strategically and creatively led showcasing your deep knowledge of your client’s business
- Proactivity: Proactively identify opportunities for revenue growth. Ability to identify opportunities for new business growth from lapsed or new clients.
- 5+ years media experience, preferably within Sales or Digital
- Excellent communication, relationship and account management skills
- Proven ability of delivering revenue success and forecasting
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand revenue trends and use data to influence sales strategy
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to efficiently prioritise and manage several tasks at once
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Thorough understanding of the digital media landscape
- Good understanding of the programmatic landscape and how to influence programmatic revenue
- Exceptional presentation skills. Ability to build presentations from scratch and present to all sizes of groups
- Thought Leadership: Proven ability to go above and beyond in your Sales Executive role with thought leadership and internal proactivity, demonstrating leadership across the sales floor.
We embrace all aspects of diversity & inclusion and are committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.