Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Candidate will be a member of a team responsible for developing, managing and implementing state-of-the-art data analytics and business intelligence solutions for the product engineering group predominantly with frameworks such as Tableau and SAP Business Objects.
- Develop data analytics solutions and enterprise reporting solutions in frameworks such as Tableau and SAP Business Objects.
- Analyze requirements and designs semantic layer data model to source data catering to reporting needs.
- Provide estimates for BI solutions to be developed and deployed.
- Document solutions and support handover to Level 1 and 2 support teams.
- Develop and support cloud data infrastructure for reporting solutions.
- Follow Data Management processes and procedures and provide input to the creation of data definitions, business rules and data access methods
- Collaborate with database administrators and data warehouse architects on database design and the technical architecture of the data delivery environment
- Work in an agile environment and align with agile / scrum methodology for development work.
- 5+ years of development experience specializing in business intelligence and reporting frameworks.
- Excellent skills in developing and administering data analytics solutions in Tableau environment (Tableau on Linux preferred)
- Experience in architecting efficient data model for Tableau solutions deriving data adapting to variety of data sources.
- Experience in developing Business Intelligence solutions in enterprise reporting frameworks such as SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence.
- Excellent skills writing efficient SQL queries and tune/evaluate their performance.
- Experience in designing semantic layer in reporting frameworks and developing reporting model on an OLTP or OLAP environment.
- Experience in leveraging SDKs and REST APIs extended by reporting frameworks in solving provisioning, publishing and automation initiatives in reporting environments.
- Experience in reporting administrator tasks such as installs/upgrades, security models, user management, environment maintenance and troubleshooting in a multi-tenant environment.
- Working knowledge of OLTP and relational database concepts and data warehouse concepts/best practices and data modeling
- Experience in documenting technical design and procedures, reusable artifacts and provide technical guidance as needed.
- Working knowledge of data design/data modeling
- Behavioral Attributes:
– Team player with excellent interpersonal collaboration skills and solution focus.
– Ability to mentor.
– Strong verbal and written communication
– Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome challenges with high energy levels
– Self-motivated, directed and passionate
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of distributed systems for log analytics and search platforms like ELK stack is a plus.
- Experience in cloud data stores, ETL and data pipeline solutions in Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Experience in Linux environment, shell scripting is a plus.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies – Scrum.
- Functional knowledge of CRM, Marketing, Loyalty
- Experience with other data visualization frameworks and quick adaptability is a plus.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.