Who we are
Miratech is a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet.
Our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects in financial, telecommunication and technology domains since Miratech inception in 1989. Technical complexity is our passion, stability is our standard, friendly work environment is our style.
We empower our employees to grow together with the company, to achieve ambitious goals, to be a part of international relentless team which helps the visionaries to change the world.
Our client has two cornerstones: identity services under the brand and certificate services. Identity services is the digital identity of Switzerland which enables simple and secure access to the online world.
Thanks to electronic certificates, data can be exchanged in encrypted form and therefore protected against unauthorised access.
As a Swiss trust service provider (TSP), company accompanies people and companies into a successful digital future, and protects data according to the highest security standards while keeping it in Switzerland
- Software design and development for Xamarin (C#)
- Cooperation in requirements engineering, specification, system architecture, release planning, consulting
- Support of the entire application life cycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Working with the product development team to plan new features
- Ongoing implementation of new features as well as optimization of existing features and improvement of App-Look&Feel with other UX designers
- Development of backend APIs based on Spring framework
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the SwissID App
- Active participation in an agile and cross-functional Scrum team
- Responsibility for testing the mobile app and the backend APIs
- Experience with Xamarin C# and Xamarin.Forms
- Solid architectural knowledge in the area of enterprise-grade mobile solutions
- Experience in mobile security is an advantage
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, REST, OpenID Connect, SAML as well as GitLab and App Stores is an advantage
- Good analytical and communication skills, hands-on mentality and doer qualities
- Methodology: Scrum, Agile
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule with a possibility for teleworking
- Corporate health insurance program
- Foreign languages classes and communication with native speakers
- Corporate mobile service compensation in case there’s business need
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions
- Sport room, children room
- In-house canteen or kitchen, free fruit
- Corporate, social and cultural events
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.