Streamline Connections Ltd
Software Engineers – Dundee / Remote Working
Essential: C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server
This role will be initally remote then on site in Dundee for 2 – 3 days when restrictions lift.
We are currently engaged on a search and recruitment drive for an exciting growth Fintech client in Dundee, established 40 years. They are seeking to grow its team of Software Engineers due to recent significant business wins with global blue chip FS customers. There are roles at Junior and Senior levels.
These are opportunities to build and develop your career in financial services as a Software Engineer whilst gaining exposure to a wide variety of technology including .NET Core, MVC, React, Azure Cloud computing
The team is responsible for managing the delivery of a roadmap of innovative technology solutions and services, that support the continual development of leading financial product and service offerings to their clients.
In your role as Application Developer, you will be responsible for working on new greenfield development projects as well as supporting existing applications and interfaces with third party partners. The projects you support, will include white label partner implementations, platform enhancements and regulatory change.
* Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including design, development, testing, implementation and support
* Design and develop solutions using primarily .NET, C# and SQL Server.
* Work with SMEs, Business Analysts and Solution Architects to understand functional & non-functional requirements and technical design
* Maintain high quality technical documentation
* Promote best practice in C#, .NET and SQL development
* Undertake REST API testing
– Minimum 2 years experience in .Net development (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server)
Scotland / Dundee / 2 – 3 days WFH
Thank you for your application. We will endeavour to contact you within 5 working days in regards to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV responses for this role, we may not be able to contact all applicants.
Information contained in this email is intended for the use of the addressee only, and is confidential. Please notify the sender immediately if received by error. Streamline Connections Ltd cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which may arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
Streamline Connections Ltd is registered in England (Registration Number 4792516). The registered office is Clockhouse Court, 5-7 London Road, St Albans, Herts, AL1 1LA
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.