EUROFINS INDIA IT SOLUTIONS
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable.
From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories.
Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs.
The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.
EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
POSITION TITLE: Product Support Specialist
REPORTING TO: Associate Director – Information Security
REPORTING LOCATION: Bangalore
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore
SUMMARY OF ROLE AND OBJECTIVES:
The product support specialist will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and enhancing the Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution implementation at Eurofins. The product support specialist will be responsible for supporting SailPoint IdentityIQ Solution and coordinating with the team & providing appropriate and timely resolutions. The specialist will also contribute towards providing technical expertise for all planned IAM projects and enhancements.
The main responsibilities of the Product Support Specialist are:
- Ensure ongoing operations, stability and service continuity of IAM platform;
- Ensure timely resolution of IAM end user support tickets and queries;
- Monitor execution of critical IAM jobs and services;
- Ensure timely completion of IAM daily operational tasks;
- Identify opportunities and implement technical solutions or process changes leading to automation of repeatable tasks in IAM;
- Assist in performing software upgrades and technical migrations;
- Review the existing IAM implementation and identify opportunities to further configure, customize and enhance the service offering;
- Provide IAM subject matter expertise to key stakeholders and internal team members;
- Partner with multiple enterprise system owners and develop roadmap for clean-up of data sources connected to IAM implementation;
- Collate data for periodic Information Security Reporting and KPIs.
- Collaborate with IT Audit team on specific audit engagements;
Minimum 10-12 years of enterprise experience as an IAM Support Engineer.
- Strong knowledge & understanding of Sailpoint IdentityIQ or any other IAM tool;
- Good experience working in support functions;
- Good knowledge of IAM processes;
- In-depth knowledge of ADFS AD LDS, SAML, OpenID or similar single sign-on architecture;
- Expertise in Windows Active Directory infrastructure and related services (DNS, DHCP, Client, etc.);
- Good experience in implementation and administration of Sailpoint IdentityIQ;
- Operational understanding of MSSQL or MySQL databases;
- Experience in carrying out application integrations using advanced or custom connectors;
- Experience in integration with ITSM tools like OTRS etc;
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML;
- Experience with Segregation of Duties concepts;
- IAM domain certifications.
- Very good English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing);
- Very good interpersonal relation skills;
- Able to engage and influence others in order to obtain sufficient follow up and attention;
- Ability to work in a complex international environment;
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Information Technology or Information Security;
- Languages: Fluent English.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.