SEGULA Technologies, an international company specializing in various business sectors: Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Railway and Energy, where engineering is at the service of industries in continuous evolution!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on interesting projects and shape the future, within a company that is at the heart of innovation. New technologies are part of the daily life of our 13,000 brilliant employees.
Do you want to join us?
The resource will be responsible, development, execution and documentation of software, software tests based on architecture according to EN 50128:2011 / EN for the TCMS (Train Control and Monitoring System).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement the TCMS logic on the hardware (TCMS from any supplier)
- Write software and follow software configuration management processes;
- Design, implement, test, and troubleshoot software related to the TCMS systems;
- Develop and maintain documentation and evidence for industry compliance;
- Ensure deliverables within scope and within time budget;
- Develop the TCMS test cases and associated documentation to demonstrate compliance to the agreed system requirements;
- Provide technical expertise in train control and information systems to shape future solutions.
- Master’s degree (BAC+5) in Computer Science/Automation;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferably in the Railway sector;
- Knowledge of Software testing and debugging;
- Experience in development and validation of the software;
- Knowledge of network topologies and interfaces for Serial, Ethernet, MVB, WTB, CAN and other industrial communication network.
- Fluent in English.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.