Rave Technologies – A Northgate Public Services Company, is a software services company that works with small and medium sized organisations. We are a part of Northgate Public Services Company which is based in the UK.
Based in Mumbai, Rave Technologies’ end to end product/application engineering services help address challenges in the product or application development life cycle.
These services include Requirement Analysis, Software Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance with specialized services in Cloud/SaaS Migration, Usability Engineering, System Architecture and Design, and Independent Testing solutions.
LTA/LTA – SM – STM
Education: B.E (Comps or IT) or any other relevant Graduate
Experience (years): 5 years or more
Relevant Experience: 5-9 years
Primary responsibility is to ensure automation testing of the product using
WinAppDriver and other automation tools. Apart from that, resource should be able to manage and drive tasks independently. He/She needs to be a quick learner & work efficiently, with minimum guidance.
Qualification Criteria/Work Experience Essential:
• ISEB/ISTQB qualified or equivalent in software testing advantageous
● Strong experience in WinAppDriver & Selenium automation tool
● Sound understanding and experience of Agile Development Lifecycle
● Practical experience of building test environments & testing
● Fluent English speaking and excellent communication skills
● Pro-active approach to problem resolution and inter-team
● Effectively delegates tasks and responsibilities as per individual's
ability and potential
● Demonstrable ability to grasp the relevant software applications to a
high level to perform the role.
● Worked in on-shore / off-shore model.
● Work independently in a scrum team in an agile environment.
● Be Flexible in work timings, based on Project demands.
Experience (Years) Priority :
- Automation Testing 5+ 1
- Agile –SCRUM methodology 3+ 1
- WinAppDriver Tool 3+ 1
- BDD Tests written in C# 3+ 1
Desirable: Technologies Hands-on experience (Years) Priority
TFS 2+ 2
Selenium 4+ 2
Job Description/Request for Resource
Overall Project/Task description
● Use automation testing methods to prepare, execute test cases and record the results
● Provide Estimates on time required for preparing test cases and testing the functionality.
● Ability to review and comment on project Requirements / User stories.
● Highlighting real time Risks, Issues and Escalation to the manager.
● Should be closely working with overall development & Testing team to understand and build the functionality.
● Should be able to guide team members in implementing and driving test automation process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.