JÓFOGÁS / USED CAR / CAR NAVIGATOR
Today, Adevinta Hungary and its team can claim Hungary’s market-leading classifieds and vehicle advertising sites, Jófogás and Naudtautó.hu, as well as Autónavigátor, Hungary’s leading car content magazine.
The success and future of our sites lies in the people who work with us, so we invest a lot of time and energy in developing ourselves and our community. Join us for the next position!
What will be your job if we work together:
- Creating products / tests (qualitative, quantitative) that help understand the needs of users and partners.
- Develop solution proposals based on the feedback received.
- Improving and continuously optimizing products using available data.
- Wireframe, prototype design and user journey analysis.
- Conduct and evaluate user tests.
- Design system design in close cooperation with developers.
What do we expect from you?
- You must have at least 3 years of experience in the UX field.
- Have experience using the Adobe software package.
- Know the current UX trends: user testing, A / B testing, service design.
- Keep training yourself and use your professional knowledge.
- Write and speak active English.
It is an advantage
- if you have already worked in e-commerce.
- if you have already used Jira and Confluence.
- knowledge of Axure, Figma.
- knowledge of Hotjar or similar analytical software.
What are we watching for during this difficult time?
- We are constantly communicating transparently with our employees.
- We work hard to stay stable.
- With unchanged working hours and a package of benefits, we are constantly growing, we are going through a difficult period together.
- You can work from home in this situation, the security of your employees is our priority.
- We support our customers with rescue packages.
- We help online learning and integration of colleagues entering during an epidemic.
- We are constantly paying attention to support employees in maintaining their health through various programs.
- We do it every day to maintain our cohesive community, to stay in touch with each other, and to leave no one alone.
In return for your work, our benefits:
- Of course, the package includes a base salary, an annual bonus, a cafeteria and plenty of fringe benefits.
- Additional options within our loyalty program: AYCM card, English language training, participation in trainings, conferences, workshops.
- In peacetime, with our Travel Grant program, you can apply for a scholarship abroad every six months, with which you can visit 15 Adevinta countries for up to several weeks.
- What is always at our disposal in the office: huge fridge, coffee, tea, cola, PlayStation, Nintendo, table tennis, table football, darts, beanbag chairs.
- In addition, we throw up the already gray everyday life with plenty of programs, social responsibility, thematic months, cookie days, and a 3-day team builder.
- Did we mention that our office is a cool, 13th district, award-winning professional workshop?
- Our team is professional, youthful, dynamic and diverse at the same time, you are sure to find your place among us, as we are interested in many things.
- We do not have overtime, concentrate on yourself after work, if possible, relax and relax.
- With us, you can count on a well-developed training process, and you will receive continuous feedback on your later work, from which you can build.
- Non plus ultra that we are dog friendly, bring your favorite or play with others.
- You can join our football team or our fan club, if you are in another area or at home, we also have a wine club 🙂
We are waiting for your application, you will have a good place with us!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.