TECHFAYA INNOVATIONS PVT LTD
FAYA, with its Head-Quarters at Ontario, California, has its Global Technology Centre at Technopark, Trivandrum, India. Our focus of operation revolves around Technology, Marketing and Branded Merchandise.
We help our customers grow their businesses by providing the most innovative technology platforms, the most inspired creative concepts, the most effective marketing solutions, and the finest branded merchandise.
Our services include Web design and development, App development, E-commerce solutions, and ERP Solutions apart from the plethora of other services that our clients may require to solve their business challenges from time to time.
It’s the quality and service without compromise that has made us the partner of choice for some of the world’s leading brands such as Red Bull, Uber, Honda, Volvo, Nestle, The Salvation Army and many more.
SEO Specialist (Intern):
FAYA innovations is looking for a Data-driven, Result-focused SEO specialist who will work closely with the Business teams & Cross-functional Development teams to implement the best SEO practices.
The selected candidate will be accountable for all On-Page & Off-Page optimization, conducting SEO audits, analyzing trends & keywords, preparing reports to demonstrate the effectiveness of SEO strategies deployed.
The primary goal of the selected candidate will be to increase the organic conversions for our US-based e-commerce platforms.
- Define the SEO strategy & roadmap for better visibility and experience.
- On-Page Optimization
- Suggest and implement the best SEO practices & site recommendations for reaching the defined SEO goals.
- Conduct detailed keyword research & competitive analysis to come up with suggestions for accelerated growth.
- Research & suggest engaging website content ideas including but not limited to Product description, Info-graphics, Blog content, and other long-form content as required.
3. Off-Page Optimization
- Apply all white-Hat off-page ranking strategies to improve the Brands popularity, Authority, Relevance & Trustworthiness.
- Continuous improvement of Domain Authority will be one of the marked KPIs.
4. Technical SEO
- Equipped in identifying & resolving technical issues such as 404 Error, 301 redirects, Duplicate Content, issues related to XML & HTML sitemaps, broken links, crawling, indexing, ranking, etc
- Administer search engine tools/programs such as Merchant Feeds, SEMrush, and Google Search console for diagnostic information gathering, reporting & optimization purposes.
5. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute the strategies.
6. Create clear & timely reports advocate trends and Improvements.
You should apply if:
- You are an Enthusiastic candidate with a high Entrepreneurial spirit who is Self-driven, Proactive, and Detailed oriented.
- You are comfortable with tools such as SEMrush, Ahref, MOZ SEO Tools, Google Analytics, Search Console, etc.
- You have hands-on experience in growing conversions through white-hat methods.
- You are looking at this position as a career in Digital Marketing & SEO than just a stop-gap.
Rs 15000/- per month as stipend
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.