DAISY CORPORATE SERVICES
The role of a Service Desk Analyst is to provide support for incident resolution and request fulfilment that is customer focused in the delivery of service excellence and continual service improvement.
The successful candidate will support the team in line with invididual and team objectives and goals. They will adopt a customer centric approach and be accountable for delivering value to the customer and the customer relationship.
- Logging and categorising calls on the call logging system
- Liaising with immediate support teams within the department and third parties
- Provide trend analysis from Service Desk software including assisting with daily/weekly reports
- Making sure a suitable level of first time fixes are achieved without escalation
- Housekeeping, monitoring, checking and dispensing fixes for known issues
- Escalate unresolved incidents to second line support teams
- A good technical knowledge of Windows 7, 8 & 10.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to effectively communicate with both customers and colleagues
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry
- Strong analytical/problem solving abilities, especially in relation to continual service improvement
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure
- Cooperative, flexible and a team player.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- Up to 38 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- The day off on your birthday!
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities through “Daisy University” to help you achieve your career goals.
- Access to excellent discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.