Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices.
Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
- Design, deliver and evaluation of technical learning to the business
- Work with the Learning support team to deliver training in line with business requirements and the plans agreed with the business units.
- Provide reporting and data of training activity.
- Ensure all technical training meets regulatory and QA standards where required.
- Ensure all learning is delivered in an engaging and professional manner.
- Support in the identification and build of communication activity, to promote the learning being delivered and its impact.
- Be an ambassador for the Mitie vision and values and ensure they are embedded into all training interventions
- Minimum Level 3 teaching qualification
- Current SIA qualifications in Door Supervisor, Security Guarding and CCTV
- Current First Aid /Assessor qualification
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience in delivering both face-to-face and blended learning approaches
- Resilient, adaptable, and flexible
- Strong attention to detail and a creative approach to delivery
- Excellent organisation, diary management and time management skills
- Understanding of digital learning and blended learning techniques
- Strives for excellence and is passionate about own personal and professional development
- Willing to travel and work outside home region as required
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Always follow Group and company policies and procedures
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment.
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received.
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system.
- Ensure compliance with Mitie’s information security procedures in all activities.
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager.
- Report actual and suspected security incidents.
In addition, applicants must consider the following:
- Full Personal Protective Equipment will be supplied in line with NHS standards.
- Ability to physically stand for several hours
- Willingness to work outside (weather protection will be provided)
- Full training will be provided
- Hours of work to cover a working pattern over 7 days a week with rest breaks.
- Staff facilities including refreshments provided.
- First Aid Support and facilities onsite
As we work with a wide variety of people, including individuals who may be more vulnerable than you, we take the health and well-being of our clients and staff very seriously and sincerely, with this in mind applicants must be in general good health and not classified as in any of the COVID High risk groups therefore:
- Must not have a long-term condition.
- Must not be pregnant.
- Must not have a weakened immune system through medical conditions or therapy.
It’s the little things that count –
On top of the usual rewards you’d expect to see from a large company, such as – holidays, pension and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people’s well-being and enjoyment at work.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken.
Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
For all internal applicants, please note Terms and Conditions are non-transferable
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.