Fashion, fun and action!
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity that’s anything but dull – a place where the customer is always the centre of attention.
But what truly makes us stand out are our remarkable employees. From stylish Sales Advisors and Visual Merchandisers to computer whizzes and business savvy planners – all our employees share a great ambition and an anything-is-possible attitude.
Not to mention an excellent eye for fashion. It’s thanks to them that we have grown – with over 4,826 stores in more than 60 markets worldwide. And we are continuing to grow!
Since we are constantly growing, we’re always on the lookout for talent – for every area of the company. Join us in an inspiring, fast-paced, exciting and ever-changing environment where your career possibilities are endless.
Are you ready to shape the future of tech and fashion? Do you want to work at a global fashion company, that is value-driven and prioritizes sustainable choices? H&M Singapore & Malaysia are looking for a Site & Field Support Specialist with a passion for IT and people to join the Business Tech function.
Providing support to approximately 60 Stores, Distribution Center and Support Offices throughout Singapore & Malaysia.
IT is a growing part of retail with an ever-changing landscape. We love design, and we love technology! Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone’s individuality is highly valued. Our customer expects a seamless, efficient and enjoyable shopping experience and it’s our job to ensure the IT services are kept running every day to support this.
As a Site & Field Support Specialist, you will work very closely with the Singapore/Malaysia retail organization, the global business tech function and our vendors. The role can entail working with a wide range of technical solutions in our store environment, such as Point of Sale, EFT, In store wifi, customer counters, scanners, tablets as well as in our office environment.
You will provide technical assistance such as troubleshooting on malfunction software, hardware, perform local installations and adjustments and hand out office equipment to our support and area offices. Everything you do is with the goal to improve the everyday life for our stores and office staff, and by that secure a good customer experience.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as the link between Product/Service Teams within the Global Business Tech organisation or centrally located support (e.g. Service Desk) and the local site where tech products/services are installed and used.
- Work closely with local and global vendors to maintain an optimal operation of our stores including handling and resolution of incidents using ITIL framework
- Installing, configuring and upgrading tech products and equipment
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing a range of technical and/or user problems related to the site where the products/services are installed
- Create and update documentation about installations
- Report to and communicate with service responsible about the assignment status and outcomes.
- Ensure that configuration and asset information is correct and up to date
- Provide feedback to Product/Service Owner about possible improvements.
- Configure, document and hand out office equipment such as PC, Laptops or mobile devices
Your skills and background:
- Minimum Bachelor in a computer science or a technology degree is required
- Previous work experience in the retail industry is a plus.
- Team player with a flexible and adaptable attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Display structured, strong planning, and executing skills together with a “can-do attitude” and a self-motivating way of working.
- Possess positive attitude when looking for improvements and finding new opportunities is a natural part of your way of working.
- Excellent Office Platform front and backend skills.
- Experience and/or knowledge within ITIL and tool administration and reporting (Service Now preferable).
- Knowledge about physical data room/center architecture and different components such as network routing and switching, UPS, servers and backup/storage solutions.
- Good knowledge about common office equipment and technology such as printers, PC/laptops, LAN, Wi-Fi, screens and mobile devices.
Required competencies to be successful in this role:
- Project Management
- Business Analytics/Analysis
- Critical Thinking
- Change Agent
- Strategic Technology Planning
- Striving for Service Excellence
We believe in our people and always encourage new ideas and initiatives. Along with training and leadership guidance, there’s no end to the potential for a successful and global career within H&M.
Our goal is for a job at H&M to be more than just a job – it’s the beginning of a career full of opportunities!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.