Brainsonic, “The Engagement Agency”, is an agency of more than 110 talents from all walks of life, which closely combines editorial, creative and technical skills. We imagine systems intended to engage B2C, B2B and employee audiences. This is our first challenge and our ever renewed commitment.
Our expertise: Consulting & strategic planning / Web devices & special operations / Content Marketing & Brand Content / Editorial animation & Content Snacking / Social Media & Social Selling / Events & Digitalization of events / Paid Media & E-Influence
Why this job is great:
Because this Social Content Maker is dedicated to one of our clients, a brand committed to organic farming, in order to create content (videos for social networks, photos, GIFs, …) related to farming on farms and production plants.
The typical week:
- Think content to engage audiences and transcribe the values and environment of the brand
- Film meadows, livestock, farmers and factory production using DSLR and Drone
- Edit images for social networks (all formats) and dress them (motion design)
- Distribute content to the brand’s various social accounts
- Strong expertise in the creation of content for social networks
- Strong mastery of image capture (camera and drone)
- Strong knowledge of editing software (Premiere)
- Good knowledge of Social Media tools
- Good knowledge of motion design software (AfterEffects)
- Force of proposal
- Experience or sensitivity to organic farming and CSR topics
Contract: full-time CDI, to be filled in January 2021
Location: Paris 11th, metro Voltaire (M9), Richard Lenoir / Bréguet-Sabin (M5) or Bastille (M1 & M8)
Travel: strong presence in our client’s premises and many trips in the region
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.