As a global technology company and leading provider of a connectivity platform, TeamViewer enables remote access, control, management, monitoring and repair of devices of all kinds – from laptops and cell phones to industrial machines and robots.
Against the background of global megatrends such as the rapid spread of internet-enabled devices, increasing process automation and new, location-independent forms of work, TeamViewer has set itself the goal of proactively shaping digital change and continuously developing new technologies such as augmented reality, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things for product innovations to use.
Since the company was founded in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices worldwide.
Become part of an agile development team as a software build engineer (m / f / d) that is responsible for the maintenance and improvement of our build and continuous integration environment for TeamViewer R&D.
- Work with a build infrastructure that includes Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker and Zabbix and also develop several TeamViewer products for different platforms, such as Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Hololens, etc.
- Work closely with various developers in Germany, Armenia and Greece to familiarize them with the Build / CI environment. Train them in this area and help them solve problems that arise
- Develop the build / continuous integration environment together with our development team and monitor the performance improvements
- Always keep the build environment running, as it is a critical system for the entire research and development department
- Get your hands dirty with lots of new technologies and expand your knowledge through learning-by-doing
- College or university degree in computer science, information technology or a comparable subject
- Experience with software automation tools like Jenkins and version control repository tools like Bitbucket
- Experience in working with Windows Server environments and Linux
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Zabbix and / or experience with macOS are a plus
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Python and extensive knowledge of dependency management systems such as Artifactory are a plus
- Strong work ethic and a “get things done” attitude coupled with technical adeptness
- Fluency in German and English is compulsory, other languages are a plus
- The place of work is Stuttgart, Germany
- We will work in the home office working model until the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted and will then enable flexible working hours with the home office option of up to 50%
- Take the opportunity to actively participate in a dynamic company and the TeamViewer product, which is downloaded and used thousands of times every day – worldwide
- Enjoy an attractive workplace with modern equipment in a dynamic company that is enjoying continuous and healthy growth
- We live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- Actively benefit from internal and external learning opportunities
- We offer space for creativity in a technically diverse environment: Windows, Linux, MacOS, Mobile (iOS / Android), C ++, C +, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Work on open space technologies and hacker-friendly projects