ClearCorrect is a leading manufacturer of clear aligners, an alternative to traditional metal dental braces, since 2006. ClearCorrect offers a more affordable and doctor-friendly approach to tens of thousands of doctors around the world.
We are looking for well-rounded software engineers to help us develop, extend, and scale our internal and customer facing software products. Our software is used extensively by our diagnostics, finance, provider services, sales, and manufacturing staff.
You will have the opportunity to work with software systems related to 3D modeling and printing systems, laser etching, robotic manufacturing, e-commerce, medical diagnostics, machine learning, and the finishing and packing of custom manufactured clear dental aligners.
About the Opportunity:
At our location in Berlin-Adlershof we are looking for talented software engineers to work with internal and external personnel to implement innovative solutions.
This role will serve as an early to senior-level software developer with opportunities to contribute within the entire software stack focusing on our diagnostic and manufacturing workflows.
- Strong background in developing applications using C++
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Experience in source code version control (GIT, Mercurial)
- Experience with 3D engines and libraries such as OpenGL, WebGL, and CGAL
- Experience developing on Linux or other Unix environments
- Proficiency with Unit Test, mocking framework and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Strong programming, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Experience with cloud computing: AWS, GCE, CloudStack, OpenStack, or equivalent
- Experience working on large software systems, preferably distributed systems, event driven architectures, and microservice architectures
- Understanding of system design, distributed systems, event driven architectures, cloud infrastructure, DevOps, and immutable infrastructure
- Experience with Qt SDK
- Knowledge in fully automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes
- Experience with Agile Team processes
- Having good understanding of Microsoft technologies is plus.
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with ABB Robotics SDK or other robotic manufacturing systems
- Experience with C# or Java
What we offer
- Exciting and innovative projects for renowned customers in the medical technology sector
- Short decision-making processes and a friendly, competent team of developers and dental technicians
- Modern office with a familiar working atmosphere
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Individual further training opportunities
- Numerous benefits: Team breakfast, free drinks, fresh fruit, in-house language course (English), team events
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to getting to know you. Please send your complete application documents with salary requirements and earliest possible starting date to [email protected] or use our application portal.
Your data will be treated confidentially.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.