As a part of the NEUMAN & ESSER GROUP, NEA X comprises various business and engineering backgrounds with a wide-ranging experience in different industrial sectors. With its digital mindset and startup mentality, the company bridges the gap between traditional engineering and the digital future.
The NEA XPLORE team creates industrial IoT solutions that gather data from machines, push to cloud-based backends for analysis and visualisation. This enables our customers to gain real-time access to the performance of their production, making them faster and more precise in their decisions.
As a Frontend Software Engineer with the Digital Operations team, you will build the interface that enables the next industrial revolution for our customers. Your systems will ensure that a multi-billion dollar industry is able to seamlessly improve their manufacturing processes and efficiency.
What you’ll do
- Create React-based Web UIs for one of our core products in the industrial IoT sector
- Collaborate with business developers, product managers and designers to derive solutions that perfectly address business needs
- Team up with both Frontend and Backend Engineers in creating scalable software solutions
- Embrace the whole development cycle: From architecture and design to implementation and testing as well as the maintenance of our products
- Ensure that our tech stack stays ahead of the curve by familiarizing yourself with new technologies and keeping an eye out for upcoming trends and their applicability to our site
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in dedicated frontend projects with modern web frameworks including at least 1 year experience with React
- Experience with cross browser compatibility, browser tuning and optimization techniques/tools
- Experience in ES6/TypeScript, HTML5, CSS and modern stack components like Webpack
- Experience with React Native is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Interest in and understanding of backend software development, data and APIs is a plus
What we’re offering
- A unique culture with a strong sense of community and an agile work environment
- The opportunity for self-driven individuals to have a direct impact on the business
- The chance to develop personally and professionally due to a strong feedback culture as well as access to training and workshops
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success
- Competitive salary, public transport discounts, great IT equipment, flexible working times and additional holidays
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.