Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. We offer medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, as well as pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you!
Cricut is seeking an experienced and versatile Software QA Engineer who will be responsible for testing and qualifying Web, Mobile, Native, API and Hardware for product releases. You will be responsible for testing new hardware products & applications and communicating with development teams. You should be able to represent QA concerns in cross-functional team meetings and provide valuable end-user feedback to improve the customer experience.
This position requires deep understanding of the software development life cycle, experience with a variety of testing techniques, experience in running automation test suites and strong written and organizational skills.
The successful candidate should be able to develop and execute an organized test plan to release high quality products to market on schedule.
- 4+ years of experience in software testing.
- Experience in testing user stories / features, API and doing regression testing.
- Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience in writing and executing test cases and test plans.
- Hands on experience in executing automation test suites in Selenium and analyzing results.
- Hands on experience with testing, analyzing and troubleshooting communication between front-end and API / Web Services.
- Experience in analyzing logs and debugging using browser debugging tools.
- Experience with testing web-based software and Mobile apps.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapidly changing environment.
- Thorough understanding of QA methodology and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Good to have skills:
- Experience in testing Software interacting with hardware.
- Experience in Testing and Qualifying Consumer Electronics Products
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ Years Product/Software testing
What to Do Next:
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.