THE NIELSEN COMPANY
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Solution Consultant, you build customized solutions and assist clients for technical delivery and system/ solution support.
- Project execution and maintenance using Nielsen Display/Distribution Solution
- System maintenance can manages POG, displays and orders by linking Nielsen Display/Distribution Solution with the Sales Information System DB of retailers
- Scope of work: Resolve issues through DB query analysis & process analysis when the system error and web page failure are occurred (Data information is established by product, store, sales, inventory/ customer DB is established by Oracle, MSSQL, and TIBERO)
- Job consists of monthly regular inspection of the clients and emergency tasks that are handled in the issues
- These are main tasks, but it can be slightly different by clients’ projects
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’ve dabbled in data. You’ve perused various technologies. And you have the communication chops to translate it all into conversation or presentations.
While you’ve worked with global cross-functional teams, you can also put your head down and focus on independent projects. Seeing the big picture takes attention to detail.
Keeping up with the fast-changing world of retail and manufacturing sectors. You know what’s happening in data and you’re ready to influence what’s next.
- College graduate or higher
- 5 to 8 years relevant working experience
- Oracle, MS-SQL, Tibero, PL/SQL available person
- ASP Developable person
- JAVA or C++, C#, VBscript available person
- Delphi available person
- Service Mind, Presentation available person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- For experienced employees, those who have three to eight years of experience in related work (differential in work according to experience)
- Have IT project experiences in retailer or manufacturer
- BI Tool (Incl. DW) development experience
- Understanding the distribution environment of consumer goods and related business issues
- Solution related system project experience
- IT Solution consultant
ABOUT NIELSEN We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.