Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, We are Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and 5 production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and Vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, Evian® and A&W®.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
The Demand Planning Specialist will report into the Sr. Manager Demand Planning for the Large Store channel and is accountable for the volume forecast routines with assigned National Retail Sales account teams.
They will create an operational forecast to support both supply & revenue planning using promotional information, business trends and other variables.
The candidate works closely with their Sales teams, analyzing quantitative and qualitative inputs to the forecast, such as trade promotion plans, competitive impacts and business trends. This position governs the forecast process between sales and supply chain.
- Act as key business partner with National Sales team, leveraging business intelligence to build a consensus Demand Plan
- Project short/long-term volume estimates, using input from Sales to provide the system with accurate volumes to be used in budgeting
- Reports forecast accuracy, root cause forecast gaps, recommend and execute plans to improve demand planning accuracy
- Participate in the Demand Review within the S&OP process.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma completed
- Minimum 3 years in supply chain / demand planning or related field. Experience in CPG environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated leader with great attitude, passion for growing and learning
- Strong relationship builder who can effectively work cross-functionally.
- Strong communicator and presenter
- Ability to influence others without direct authority.
- Experience working with ERP systems is a plus
Important – All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (Coke Canada) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third party vendor.
The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email [email protected]