BY YOUR SIDE - AUTISM THERAPY SERVICES
Celebrate Success at Every Step!
What makes BY YOUR SIDE unique is our commitment to providing the highest quality multi-disciplinary services to our clients in a fun and trust filled environment.
Providing quality therapy begins with specialized, evidence based in-house staff training, lead by a team of experienced professionals, that prepares the clinicians with the skills needed to provide individualized, high quality therapy.
From there, BYS provides ongoing coaching and mentorship on how to build strong client-therapist relationships and promote families to remain an active member of their child’s therapy team.
Our multi-disciplinary staff provide a comprehensive approach specifically designed to meet the needs of the individual, as well as the family.
Our services include Applied Behavior Analysis, Speech-Language Therapy, Feeding Therapy, Occupational Therapy and BYS Academy, a school readiness program designed to prepare children for a school setting.
• Completion of documentation for all pre-authorizations, initial evaluations, assessments, insurance reports, and progress reports.
• Create necessary materials to support a variety of communicative needs.
• Provide individual and group therapy to clients focusing on a variety of areas including: speech, language, feeding, and social skills.
• Interact with and educate parents on helpful therapy approaches and in-home strategies to facilitate generalization of skills.
• Maintain a team-based, collaborative approach for therapy planning and implementation.
• Consult and plan with the client’s family concerning their progress towards their speech language treatment plan.
• Evaluate and prepare SOAP notes as well as required reports as dictated by insurance parties per request from parents/guardians.
• Maintain current certification with IDFPR and with American Speech Hearing Association (ASHA) while abiding by the ethical standards
• Speech Pathologists (SLP) requires Licensed and Registered Speech – Language Pathologist in the State of Illinois.
• ASHA certified Speech Language Pathologist
• CPR certified.
• Familiarity relevant diagnostic tools and procedures.
• Knowledge of sensory and behavioral strategies.
• Ability to think creatively and adjust the style, as appropriate to explore different avenues as a way of embracing change.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Electronic-based data collection and reporting system, including company iPad
- Paid Approved CEU Allowance and Paid CEU Days
- Opportunity for company growth