At BlueScope, we create and inspire smart solutions in steel, strengthening our communities and helping build a better future.
Our steel has shaped everything from hospitals and schools, bridges and stadiums to fences and homes – influencing the way we live and work, now and in the future.
Come and discover the opportunity to join our Orrcon Steel business in our Marsden Park branch as a Storeperson. We have several positions available for the following shifts:
- 7am- 3pm Mon-Fri
- 3:00pm- 11:00pm Mon- Fri
- 11:00pm – 7:00am Mon-Friday
Coming from a warehousing background you will have the opportunity to further your career with Orrcon Steel, a manufacturer of steel tubes and pipes and a leading Australian steel distributor with nationally recognised brands.
What Will You Do?
In this diverse and challenging role, you will be responsible for receiving and storing materials, assembling and loading orders, dispatch duties and equipment and forklift operation. You will
- ensure safe loading and unloading of trucks
- operate machinery and equipment
- be responsible for the safety of yourself and your co-workers;
- provide customer service and sales; and
- provide high level of customer satisfaction.
More About You
We are on the lookout for dedicated team players who:
- put safety first:
- have a willingness to learn;
- respect others and embrace a diverse and inclusive workforce;
- excellent working attitude and display initiative and
- have an eye for detail.
- flexible to work on rotational shifts
The BlueScope Difference
A career at BlueScope provides the opportunity to make a difference – to you, to your team, to our customers, to transforming products, processes and brands, and to an organisation intent on shaping a better built environment for all our communities. At BlueScope, you will:
- make an impact both within the organisation and in the broader community
- create and deliver innovative products and solutions that shape the world we live in
- grow on a path of continuous learning and development
- enjoy the sense of belonging that comes from working with people who genuinely look out for one another
We’re dedicated to supporting our people – keeping one-another safe, rewarding successes, and helping individuals grow. We foster workplace flexibility and an inclusive work environment that welcomes people of all backgrounds. We’re committed to climate action and to helping shape a better future for all our communities; we are committed to Our Purpose, Creating Strength.
Come and discover us at bluescope.com/life-at-bluescope/. Together we can make a world of difference.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.