Looking for Supermarket Jobs in Canada? At Metro, our strong and dedicated team strives to deliver: quality and freshness of products, expert in-store personnel, a positive shopping experience, and competitive prices.
Our success is attributed to our team’s drive and enthusiasm, making them responsible for our continued growth. We are dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment.
Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview and may successfully start the to work as soon as possible. Supermarket Jobs in Canada
Supermarket Job Positions available:
|Job Titles||No. of Vacancies|
|Loader and Unloader||80|
No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
- Operate cash register;
- Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments;
- Scan items;
- Receive payment for goods or services;
- Stock shelves and clean counter area;
- Greet customers;
- Wrap or place merchandise in bags;
- Weigh produce and bulk foods;
- Provide customer service;
- Monitor all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary
- Supermarket/grocery store
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication
What can we offer you?
- $14.00 per hour with incremental increases according to the collective agreement
- Shift premium available for night shifts (based on position)
- Paid orientation and training
- A variety of shifts including daytime, afternoons, nights, and weekends
- Up to 24 hours per week
- A fast-paced customer-focused environment
- An active work life
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Latest Job Openings & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job please visit careers.metro.ca.