Description of the company
Autohero is an innovative online b2c retail platform for inspected, high quality used cars at the best price. Here we provide access to a wide and daily changing range, and we offer private customers the opportunity to make their purchase completely online.
From stock and refurbishment to the final delivery of our cars to the consumer. There are hundreds of cars at different stages of the supply chain. As a Supply Chain Manager you are actively in contact with our business partners and you ensure good cooperation and a smooth process.
What you are going to do with us
- You are actively in contact with our business partners
- You are responsible for building and expanding the infrastructure between Autohero and external locations in the supply chain
- You take operational, disciplinary and technical responsibility for the area and coordinate the objectives internally and externally using forecasting, existing and self-designed tools
- You analyze all processes and procedures in the constantly evolving daily business, develop KPIs and enable a smooth process
- You ensure that our processes are scalable and stimulate the implementation of new IT functions
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- You are well acquainted with Excel and have good communication skills
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English
- You are curious and proactive, you never stop learning
Why AUTO1 Group
- A competitive salary that matches your experience
- 24 vacation days
- You will work in a team of pioneers
- Nice Friday afternoon drinks and team outings
- Discounts at hotels, gadgets and amusement parks
Nice that you see Autohero as your future employer! Send us your CV and motivation letter immediately and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have any questions first, you can contact Marije Heek (Talent Acquisition Manager) on 06 39 07 41 91.
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are unleashing a revolution in the automotive industry with our brands districtopenautos.nl, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4,200 employees work hard every day to make car trading, transportation and financing as quick and easy as possible for our customers across Europe. Go for personal growth and build the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we have an open culture and we believe in direct communication and diversity. This means that we want everyone to feel welcome with us and provide equal opportunities for everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other non-performance factor.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.