Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Job objectives and responsibilities
· To ensure effective processing and accurate inputting of all operational paperwork in relation to sub-contractors for financial and compliance requirements using the business systems through the main administration processes.
· Manage and audit Sub Contractors paperwork for financial and compliance requirements as required.
· To assist in carrying out all Administration Processes within the quotation department
· Accurately file manually and electronically as per business policy and procedures
· Ensuring operational paperwork is to corporate standards
· Raise Purchase Order Requests and uplifts through the Oracle finance system and carry out the goods receipting process of orders raised when necessary
· Final/Hard closure of all tasks in Task Management systems and raising of tasks as necessary
· Update compliance spread sheets with data supplied
· Ensuring all compliance certification is correctly completed and processed to the appropriate method of recording the certificate
· The timely completion of all scanning and uploading of paperwork as required by the business
· In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined you may be required to perform other duties assigned
- Administration experience essential.
· Relevant experience of financial systems together with Microsoft packages
· Excellent data entry skills
- Financial Awareness
- Must have a flexible approach to working
- A knowledge of the hard services and facilities management sectors is desirable
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise workload
- Relationship building skills – in particular to be a self-starter willing to take the initiative when necessary and excellent ability to work well within a team structure, and support and guide team members as required
· Ability to work on own initiative to a high level of accuracy and to meet deadlines
- Customer Care – Capable of delivering results and meeting customer expectations
· Ability to generate, develop and present ideas and suggestions for improvements in order to achieve more effective working practises
· Attention to Detail
Health and Safety responsibilities
• Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
• Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
• Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
• Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
• Ensure compliance with Mitie’s information security procedures in all activities;
• Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
• Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.