EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 0 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world.
EcoVadis aims at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 100 Global Multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Fortune 500 such as Axa, Bayer, BASF, Coca Cola Enterprises, Deutsche Telekom, Heineken, Henkel, Orange, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Renault-Nissan, Schneider Electric and Verizon.
EcoVadis is currently seeking a talented and end user-focused Application Support Level 1 to help guide and unblock a multicultural team of analysts and external users of EcoVadis platforms.
Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
The objectives of this role are:
- Identification and understanding of the main characteristics of rated company assessments e.g. company size, operational category, whether there is presence in risk countries
- Identification and analysis of the various elements of a rated company’s Sustainability Management system
- Follow up with suppliers where needed to clarify specific issues related to their assessment
- Contribution to the development and the improvement of the assessment methodology
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required.
- Bachelor or Master degree with a specialization in Sustainable Development or Sustainability would be a plus
- Entry level experience: 0-2 years of experience
- Fluency in English and Japanese at native level
- Previous experience in Sustainability/ Sustainable Development would be a plus
- Proven analytical skills, ability to work independently and autonomously, self-driven
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Beginning: ASAP
- Full time position
- Location: Taikoo
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Basic Salary + Bonus plan
- Flexi-time / Work From Home
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.