ICONIC TECHNOLOGY GROUP
We’re currently hiring professionals for Systems Engineer at Austin, TX location.
Please go through the following job details to know more.
- Strong knowledge and commands of Operating Systems like Windows, Unix and Linux
- Strong knowledge in any of the Web and Application Server Technologies like JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic, IIS, iPlanet/SunOne Webserver
- Ability to perform Installation of Application/Webservers
- Must have understanding of JVM, troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Sustaining support activities for Application/Web services
- Configure Clusters, JMS, Virtual Hosts, JDBC, Auto-Deployment, Session Replication, URL Redirections, Re-write rules, http-plugins, etc.
- Installation and management of security certificates
- Thread Dump and Log Analysis
- Backup knowledge of Network Infrastructure for eg. TCP/IP, DNS, Firewall, Router, Load Balancer, etc.
- Technical Documentation experience
- Application Server – Clustering/Load balancing configuration
- Deployment on Application Servers
- Capacity Planning of Infrastructure (Sizing of Servers based on Traffic Volumes)
- Incident management process – implementation (Production Support)
- Conceptual knowledge of Business Continuity and DR Planning
- Advanced scripting skills to automate routine activities (Start, Stop, Recycle, Deploy, etc.)
- Hardening of application/web server against known/unknown vulnerabilities
- Added advantage having DevOps and Containerization Technologies
- Added advantage having skills in any of the analytical tools.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.