Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey.
We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
In your new role as a Team Lead for our SEA team, you will join our talented, ambitious, and international marketing team. You will ensure that the performance of our search campaigns is in line with our business goals for all our markets.
Furthermore you will take ownership for the leadership, professional development and hiring for an international team and manage all SEA touchpoints for our consumer brands across Europe.
Are you looking for a dynamic atmosphere to boost your career and having a big impact from day one? Then learn more about the position below!
What you will tackle
- Take ownership for the performance of our Search campaigns from forecasting and budgeting to growth and efficiency management
- Lead by example, ensuring your team members have the right balance between guidance and room to test
- Challenge and train your team to understand and analyse complex data-sets in order to identify growth and efficiency potentials
- Support your team in drafting and running high-impact tests to keep our campaigns ahead of competition and at the top of industry standards
- Monitor and challenge ongoing trends to ensure the channel is on track to target, educate yourself about the environment our campaigns will appear in, and ensure you react fast to market movements
- Work closely with our Automation team to standardize and automate the best optimisation practices development and contribute to reducing manual work
What you are good at
- Previous working experience in leading a SEA team, preferably in an lead-generating company, and or working on large scale accounts
- A data-driven mindset and strong capabilities to identify trends, while remaining creative and solution-oriented
- Deep hands-on expertise in the use of Google Ads as well as a high curiosity to challenge and tailor Google’s best practices to the product you market
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment, you like to challenge and be challenged
- Fluency in English and ideally another European language
Why AUTO1 Group
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth with a dedicated education budget for online courses, conferences and trainings
- We care: during COVID-19, you get the choice to either work from home or at the office where we provide you with a safe & hygienic environment
- Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 2016 38 2075
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero.
Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.