FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting.
With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye’s world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
As a member of the Education team, you will be responsible for aspects of both internal and external education, specifically in cyber security areas such as digital forensics and incident response.
As a Technical functions include, but is not limited to, training delivery, course development, and documentation support.
The successful candidate will work with a sense of purpose and urgency, have the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines, and demonstrate keen attention to detail resulting in the delivery of high-quality work products.
- Deliver classroom and virtual training to a variety of technical audiences
- Provide support for cyber security course development efforts, including product research, providing subject matter expertise, and training content review
- Create, update and maintain slide decks and lab exercises for customer facing training
- Assist with updates for all curricula as required
- Assist with updates for course descriptions, syllabi, and other collateral pertaining to external education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years’ experience as a technical trainer / sales engineer / professional services consultant or equivalent technical position
- Proven experience successfully delivering ILT and VILT courses in cyber security related topics (e.g., digital forensics, intrusion detection, incident response) to highly technical audiences
- Experienced with virtual classroom training tools such as WebEx, etc.
- Ability to quickly grasp highly technical concepts and clearly communicate these technical concepts in live presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%, including internationally, to support a global customer base (post-covid)
- Ability to coach students and assess their technical capabilities, processes and procedures as they investigate simulated attack scenarios
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively within all levels of the organization
- Able to function efficiently and effectively in a fast-moving and demanding environment
Candidate should have experience with at least three of the following:
- Windows disk and memory forensics
- ·Network Security Monitoring (NSM), network traffic analysis, and log analysis
- Unix or Linux disk and memory forensics
- Static and dynamic malware analysis
- Applied knowledge in at least one scripting or development language (such as Python)
- Thorough understanding of enterprise security controls in Active Directory / Windows environments
- Experience with hands-on penetration testing against Windows, Unix, or web application targets (desired)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.