At Varrlyn we believe that if it is possible, it will be done. If it is not possible, Varrlyn will look for ways to do it anyway. Turning impossible questions into possible solutions, that is what makes us different.
Our people breathe, dream and live dealing rooms. We have extensive experience in IT system implementations and application support for different financial markets applications. Varrlyn has a proven track record: we have worked for financial institutions in Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Paris, New York, Frankfurt and Sydney.
We will help you improve your cost efficiency, simplify your application architecture, optimize the time to market, increase straight through processing and comply with financial regulations. In short: You do the deal, we’ll do the project!
Varrlyn is a consulting firm which was founded in 2010 and is based in The Netherlands.
For one of our brokerage firm clients is looking for a senior Technical Lead/ CTO to help implementing a new commodities trading platform.
You will become responsible for both managing the project as defining the functional and technical architecture of the platform. You will challenge both business and IT to get a solid technical set-up and a strong functional platform that takes current and future requirements of the business into account.
During the implementation you will keep a close eye on quality, costs and timeliness and make sure all 3 angles are constantly taken into account.
You will directly report to senior management and align with all departments (Fo, Bo, Risk, Finance & IT)
You will work in a fast growing and dynamic company.
· ETRM/CTRM or generally speaking Risk management systems are key
· Experience in commodities trading / energy sector is actually a must. At least 3 years.
· Strong IT/tech/development background. Can lead and talk to a team of developers.
Further more we ask for
– Project management or program management experience at a senior level
– Strong stakeholder management experience
– Manage system implementation from design till go-live including design, build and test.
– Setup and lead digitization projects. Elevate IT and data infrastructure to the next level.
– Define requirements together with stakeholders
– At least 5 years of IT system implementation experience
– Vendor management of IT supplier
– Clarify & simplify the Business Processes along the entire flow (Front to Back to Accounting)
– Experience with broker firms
– Scrum agile and Prince 2
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.