Adecco is currently hiring for a Technical Support – Banking in Toronto ON. To qualify for the Technical Support – Banking role, you must have fluency in English, above average computing skills and work flexible hours.
We are looking for individuals who have strong experience with building and creating Macros. Our client is a large, reliable and reputable organization within the financial services industry. This is a 6-month contract position (with potential to be renewed an additional 6 months) with a pay rate of $18.33/hr.
Technical Support – Banking Responsibilities:
- Respond to a variety of inbound customer calls/emails
- Diagnose and resolve hardware/software problems
- Install/upgrade PC hardware/software when required
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately by utilizing the established partner problem resolution process both internally and externally when applicable
- Coordinate the delivery, installation, implementation and repairs of equipment and technology
- Maintaining Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs) nationally
Technical Support – Banking Requirements:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Capability to independently perform research and make informed decisions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access
- Ability to build and maintain Macros
- Flexibility to meet multiple shift requirements based on business needs.
Why work for Adecco?
- Great Pay + 4% vacation pay
- Medical and dental benefits once qualified
- Strong health and safety programs
- Flexible shifts
- Free training programs
If you are interested in this Technical Support – Banking position in Toronto ON, apply now!
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.
To apply for this job please visit www.adecco.ca.