ABOUT THIS JOB
Responsible for in house training to support initiatives that will have a significant impact on NielsenIQ’s business through process improvement and innovation.
- Facilitate and own all technical training plans for Nielsen Operations Centre in Malaysia.
- To conduct and administer technical training schedules effectively.
- To conduct in house software training.
- To be able to deliver technical training for professional development.
- To assess and propose training needs.
- To develop technical training material and improvise existing training material.
- To drive use of new techniques and digitization in a training environment.
- Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising as needed with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Team growth & development – coaching & mentoring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Computer Science, Information Technology) or Professional Certification in Education, Human Resource, or Training.
- Experience of 3-5 years as a professional trainer in a corporate environment.
- Candidate with Bachelor’s degree / Masters (Science, Technology, Human Resource or relevant background)
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to solve challenging problems
- Proven communication, interpersonal skills and high energy
- Common business language knowledge, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow.
Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.