JINDAL BIOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
Jindal Biotech Private Limited is a privately held company started way back in 2011 with a vision to provide highly safe and enhanced quality products. We are engaged in medical and surgical manufacturing and supplies of superior varieties of safety products like Medical Cotton, Dressings, Bandages, Surgical Tapes, Personal Protection Wear such as Gowns, Masks, Drapes, Coveralls, Shoe Covers etc.
Our manufacturing plant is under name of “Imperial Medcare” and is CE and ISO 13485 certified, and having MDR-5 manufacturing license. Products are manufactured and packed in a controlled environment, which has been designed as per class 9 specifications.
We also own a B2B supply platform WHAYN.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules for the team to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
2. Developing innovative sales strategies to increase sales within an assigned territory
3. Monitoring competitors’ sales activity within an assigned territory
4. Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
5. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
6. Present sales, revenue reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
7. Travelling throughout an assigned territory to train and guide company Sales Representatives
8. Creating brand awareness within the territory
1. Bachelor/Master’s degree in Sales & Marketing or Bio-Technology or a related field
2. Previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager will be preferred in medical or surgical products
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office
1. 6 days in a week
2. Timing – 9:30 am to 6:30 pm(Office Timings)
3. Travelling will be there
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.