IMAGE ASSOCIATES INC.
This job is with a stable New England company that makes optical filters. I’m looking for a process engineer with optical thin films coating experience, using different physical vapor deposition (PVD) methods such as sputtering, E-Beam and thermal.
· Work on process development and process transfer
· Work on design of experiments (DOE) and failure analysis
· Use Statistical Process Control in manufacturing process to control process parameters
· Develop metrics to describe process capability indices
· Manage process projects, prepare technical reports
· PhD or MS in Materials Science, Electrical Engineering, Optical Engineering or similar field.
· 3+ years of industrial experience in thin films process development, thin film deposition/growth.
· Experience with materials characterization using tools like SEM, EDX, AFM, FIB, and XRD.
· Experience with optical thin films
Pearl Martin, Image Associates Inc. pearl AT jobspot DOT com
Please look me up on LinkedIn, and send me an invitation to Link: www.linkedin.com/in/pearlmartin1
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.