Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices.
Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
- Participate in creating and implementing training schedules.
- Maintain training records (e.g. schedules, attendance sheets.)
- Book rooms and ensure they are properly set up.
- Prepare and disseminate materials (e.g. delegate packs and books.)
- Act as a point-of-contact for stakeholders, trainers and participants.
- Submit reports on training activities and results.
- Ensure trainers follow established policies and procedures in line with the requirements of the business.
- Support the L&D team leader in understanding L&D priorities and managing the design and delivery into the business.
- Keep up to date with current L&D practices and deploy this into our Learning approach at Mitie.
- Provide a link between the Trainers and the Learning Support Team.
- Be an ambassador for the Mitie vision and values and ensure they are embedded into all L&D interventions.
- High level of experience with Excel and data analysis
- Understanding and familiarity of Google Systems
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Resilient, adaptable and flexible
- Strong attention to detail and a creative approach to tasks
- Excellent organisation, diary management and time management skills
- Strives for excellence and is passionate about own personal and professional development
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie’s information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
It’s the little things that count –
On top of the usual rewards you’d expect to see from a large company, such as – holidays, pension and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people’s well-being and enjoyment at work.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment.
The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
For all internal applicants, please note Terms and Conditions are non-transferable
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.