NORTHWESTERN MEMORIAL HEALTHCARE
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry.
As an integral part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system.
At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Transporter reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Safe and efficient patient transport to and from inpatient areas and outpatient areas.
- Responsible for cleaning and distribution of equipment used by patient care areas.
- May assist with removing trash and linen from patient rooms upon discharge.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- CERT BLS withink 90 days of hire
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.