Easygenerator is a cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprises such as Nielsen, T-Mobile and Kellogg‘s to scale knowledge sharing amongst the workforce.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to rapidly create the most engaging courses that have the highest learning impact. It is easy to use and future proof.
Simply create, design, publish courses, and track your learners’ results with Easygenerator. Used and loved by 50000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator’s headquarter is located in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Currently, we have two development teams already, one located in Ukraine and one in Sri Lanka and we are now starting to build up our third team. In this role, you will help us make sharing knowledge and creating e Learning courses easy by continuously working on the development of new features of our tool.
Product Owner Job Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Previous working experience as a UI Designer for 5 years
- Excellent UI design portfolio
- BA in design or similar relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with Human-Computer Interaction
- Fluent in English
- Full-time availability
Living in time zones between (and including) (GMT+5:30 and GMT. So this includes Europe, Africa, the Middle-East, and countries more east until India.We can hire employees in the UAE and Sri Lanka. If you live in other countries you can work remotely, but you should be a form of entrepreneur to be able to send an invoice to our company.
We have regular meet-ups with the whole team in Dubai (United Arab Emirates).
What’s In It For You:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1.
- Working in an international team, surrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues.
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry.
- Possibility to further grow within the company, due to our rapid growth new opportunities are unfolding quickly.