At Visa we value every individual for their unique background, experiences and view of the world which complements our fully inclusive talent philosophy where employees are supported to explore and develop in opportunities aligned to their personal career goals.
Our student programmes are therefore an integral part of our talent plan at Visa. With a broad reach across the European geography and the empowerment to build essential relationships with universities on the continent, this role will play a part in hiring and developing high impact ‘early-in-career’ cohorts for our organisation.
As the Next Gen University Recruiter for Europe you’ll delight our stakeholders by:
- Developing deep relationships with universities across mainland Europe to position Visa as a destination graduate and intern employer
- Execute impactful recruitment campaigns to attract and select the very best Next Gen talent with a focus on candidate experience – including management of the recruitment process from CV screen to assessment centre
- Support activities that improve our employer brand in the university space right across the Europe region
- Attend careers fairs, company presentations and other employment events at universities
- Work directly with hiring teams to understand their needs and provide them with the very best entry level talent
Finally about you…
- Extremely passionate about working with Next Gen talent in the university space
- A great communicator able to build rapport with early in career candidates and influence stakeholders
- High energy, organised and efficient in managing high volume recruiting activity
- Able to think creatively to position our brand effectively to candidates across a number of mediums
- Knowledge of the university education system in any of Germany, France, Spain or Italy would be an advantage. As would language skills for any of these countries.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.