At the Powertools division of Bosch in Shanghai we are currently looking for an outstanding design talent that will help us discover and translate user needs into fascinating innovations that will improve the quality of tradesmen’s work and life around the world.
Become part of the Bosch Powertools family and benefit from the power of a big corporate with the agile mindset of a start-up. The diversity of our powertools team is our strength. We are united by a shared purpose to serve our users in the best way possible, taking on big challenges and often exploring solutions or businesses that have never been done before.
You will help to grow the interdisciplinary user experience design team at Bosch Powertools. From here you will support the various product development teams by:
- Planning, and conducting user requirements analysis, task analysis, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery
- Produce user centered artefacts such as user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Translate concepts into interactive prototypes for a first tangible experience
- Analyze analytics with data expert for opportunity discovery
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Working closely with development teams and external vendors to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Actively contribute to the development and maintenance of design systems & styleguides
- Sharing your experience in form of enabling formats to your colleagues
- Contribute to ensure a cutting edge design execution across all of our brands’ touchpoints.
High Mandarin and English proficiency is a must for this role!
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to App-based applications and consumer electronics
- Strong functional leadership skills – leadership by contribution
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC, Sketch, InVision, and Framer
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in conducting qualitative research with user is a plus
- Bachelors degree in Human-Computer Interaction or related field with minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience (preferably agency background)
- Working knowledge of the basic agile methods (SCRUM, Design thinking…)
Yes and… mindset: You have a restless maker mentality that inspires others.
You are comfortable in all phases of the often ambiguous design process.
You are the uncompromising when it comes to aesthetics.
You are very uncompromising when it comes to meeting the users’ needs.
You are most passionate about your designs but you have the maturity to pivot and let go of your ideas whenever necessary.
You are a true team player, – you thrive in a vibrant team setting.
We move fast: You are able to embrace changes and pressure in a proactive and positive way.
You are fun to work with.
Please apply with cover letter your CV and an up to date portfolio in English (up to 10MB).
Applications without portfolio will not be considered.
Looking forward to talk to you soon!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.