Crown Energy Ltd
Location: Bury, Lancashire, BL9 7JR
Salary: Up to £23K, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Competitive salary, Company pension scheme, Team building events, Christmas shut down, Free Parking, Free tea & coffee, Great company culture, a varied role where no day is ever the same and a 3PM finish on Friday!
Crown Energy is the Utility division of Crown Oil Ltd. We are a family business with over 70 years of experience supplying Oil, gas, electricity and utilities with true family values.
We are recruiting for an Operations Planning Coordinator within the Operations team. We are looking for ambitious individuals who possess excellent client management skills alongside a passion for quality gate management, to join our market leading, rapidly expanding business within the utilities sector.
The role will be a duel split role, where c.40% of the role would consist of leading the 1st line escalations for the operational team. The role will consist of contacting and resolving customers complaints that have escalated from within the operations function.
This is a key part of the customer journey that requires exceptional customer service skills with the ability to lead, negotiate and resolve. The complaints are quite often complex with various moving parts therefore we require you to have a keen eye for detail, be able to take a bird’s eye view approach of a situation and have excellent stakeholder management.
In order to be successful in this role you must have at least 2 years’ experience in a utilities environment.
About the role – Utilities Planning Coordinator – Operations
- Project manage multiple utility companies and contractors for individual sites
- Obtaining relevant information through inbound and outbound calls to existing client accounts
- Achieve on time delivery by working and clearing task lists daily
- Liaising with Suppliers and Developers/Clients
- Liaising with Utility companies, contractors and suppliers to obtain client quotations
- Managing existing client accounts and building relationships
- Submitting site applications and site plans to receive quotations
- Numerical processing ensuring VAT calculations meet process requirements
- Effectively planning and scheduling in work
- Ability to work alone and with a diverse range of departments
- Arranging site visits and surveys.
- Report to the Department Manager
- Resolve all Customers / Contractors queries
- Writing and formatting company quotations when required
- Assisting Account Managers with existing projects
- Ensuring all complaints are handled effectively and within set SLA’s focusing on providing an efficient resolution to the customer.
- Liaise with all internal departments to understand the detail of each complaint.
- Producing regular management information and analysis on complaint trends.
- Maintain and update the complaints system in a timely manner with accurate information.
- Meet and exceed desired KPI’s in relation to complaint handling.
- Must have 2 + years’ experience working in the utility sector
- Previous Account / Project Management or Operations experience
- Have previous experience of complaint handling.
- Have experience in investigating and responding to complex complaints.
- Experience working with Field based Engineers
- Good telephone manner (essential)
- Strong verbal and problem-solving skills
- Be productive under pressure of a fast-paced business environment
Full product and process training will be provided.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Ability to multi task and prioritise effectively
- Work under pressure and to deadlines
- Dynamic, energetic and ambitious
- “Outside the Box” thinking with a positive mentality
If you’re someone excited by challenges and looking for a long-term vocation with fantastic career opportunities and want to share our enthusiasm and pride in what we do please click on “APPLY” today!
No agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.