At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility.
We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues.
With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You will be a part of R&D, reporting to Director Software Engineering.
Sounds interesting? Join us on our journey!
As a UX Designer you contribute to IFS Aurena – user experience for the most recent IFS products including framework and a suite of business applications.
- being part of creating and improving the design guidelines and principles
- collaborating with product managers and developer teams to gather and evaluate all the requirements
- creating user flows and wire frames for the features
- creating UI designs based on the IFS Design System and guidelines
- mapping and understanding of the user journeys and technical limitations
- taking part in product research validating the designs with user tests
- promoting design thinking on the corporate level
- educating, inspiring and motivating product teams and stakeholders through engaging presentations and alike
All this to create usable, enjoyable, fit-for-purpose and enterprise-grade software.
You are an aesthetically driven person who also poses a high degree of technical understanding, logical thinking, ability to understand complex systems, and several years of experience in the field.
You are a proficient user of collaborative interface design tools (we work in Figma) and perhaps other graphics editors and prototyping/wireframing software. You are aware of current trends in visual communication and have a solid understanding of design principles (e.g. info hierarchy, layout, typography, color).
You will be part of a great team that is just beginning its journey towards the amazing UX. We hope that you are a good team player who can navigate your way with other stakeholders and have a solid understanding of the design process as a whole. We encourage curiosity and critical thinking.
Not a requirement, but you’ll stand out from the crowd if you have an experience from
- enterprise software solutions area
- agile teams and software development
Location for the position can be Linköping or Gothenburg in Sweden.
For further information, please contact
Natalia Boestad, Director Software Engineering, +46 (0) 733 45 38 54
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 30 November.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.