Who we are
Miratech is a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet.
Our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects in financial, telecommunication and technology domains since Miratech inception in 1989. Technical complexity is our passion, stability is our standard, friendly work environment is our style.
We empower our employees to grow together with the company, to achieve ambitious goals, to be a part of international relentless team which helps the visionaries to change the world.
- Writing and executing test cases
- Modifying test plans
- Making quality analyses on the requirements
- Test reporting
- Cooperation with the development team to follow up bug resolution
- 4-6 years of test automation experience for web applications (Selenium + Java)
- Experience in designing automation solutions that can be integrated into CI/CD
- Affinity for security (nice to have)
- Good knowledge of software development methodology and software lifecycle processes;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the software testing methodologies and techniques
- Soft skills:
- communicative person (can explain his ideas, good listener, too)
- has a good overview, identifies flaws and takes the initiative to solve it with his colleagues
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Paid vacations and paid sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule with a possibility for teleworking
- Corporate health insurance program
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions
- Corporate, social and cultural events
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.