Everyone wins if government works better. We provide innovative solutions and services to complex problems and processes. We apply our creative skill set and expertise to empower government. Our proficient staff is at the front line of digital media, financial services, business management, and solution development.
The Videographer serves as a key member on our communications team that leads on photo, audio and video projects, working closely with other members of our staff supporting high-level government executives. Professional experience working with senior government officials and government agencies is required.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least seven (7) years of relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education OR Master’s degree and at least five (5) years relevant experience
- At least 3 years of audio/video communications experience
- Skilled in photography, video-shooting and audio recording
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite – audio and video development, production, and editing ability
- Experience with foreign languages and location production outside the U.S. is a plus
- Experience working on both a Mac and PC platforms
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.